Koko FitClub is the ultimate fitness solution for those fitness lovers who are upset with conventional fitness training. It offers people an effective combination of individualised training and the latest technology. The workout regime can be customised according to the needs and requirements of the clients.
Koko FitClub involves three effective steps for training clients. These steps are a part of the Koko smart training system. It is simple yet effective. The three steps are as follows:
- Foundation: Koko FitClub helps the clients to build up a habit of working out, which the client can stick to.
- Concentration: The trained instructors help clients to concentrate on their goals with customised cardio plus strength training and proper dietary habit.
- Transformation: The effective third step enables the clients to acquire a fit and well-shaped body with the help of a sustainable training program.
Koko FitClub Gym Owner
Mike Lannon and Mary Obana are the co-owners of Koko FitClub health centres. Together, they aim at taking Koko FitClub to the heights of success. Their unique combination of individualised training and the latest technology has helped in making Koko FitClub one of the leaders in the fitness industry.
Koko FitClub Gym Franchise
If a fitness freak has a passion for running his own business and if he is looking for the correct opportunity, then franchising with Koko FitClub will be the best ever an option for him. Koko FitClub fitness franchise is the ultimate franchise option that aligns with a franchisee’s financial as well as lifestyle goals.
Koko FitClub aims at changing the lives of Koko clients every day. Koko owners or franchisees have undergone a lot of changes to bring modifications to the lives of their clients. Koko FitClub allows the franchisees to be able to escape the corporate grind. Franchisees control their own lives. They need not follow the 9-5 job slot.
Koko franchisees are proud to be associates of such a reputed brand. They are capable of bringing in a positive impact on the lives of their clients.
Koko FitClub Gym Franchise Cost
The initial Koko FitClub fitness franchise cost is just $175,000. Apart from this, a franchisee has to pay several other charges, such as marketing fees, furniture and fixtures, equipment costs, and so on. The Koko FitClub gym franchise price is not way too rigid. An enthusiastic fitness freak will definitely be able to accumulate all the needed investments to acquire the much-coveted franchise of Koko FitClub.
Features of Koko FitClub Fitness Franchise
The exceptional and unique features of the Koko Fitness franchise make it an ideal option for all the franchisees. Let’s check out the lucrative features:
- Tried and tested business model: The effective business model of Koko FitClub knows no limitations. It is a sure shot way to success.
- Effective social media marketing system: Pacing up with the digitised time, Koko FitClub offers effective marketing strategies on various social media platforms.
- Marketing strategies: The marketing strategies of Koko FitClub provide guaranteed success to the franchisees. Even newbies do not find it difficult to run a Koko FitClub studio.
- Koko Smart training: The one of a kind Koko Smart Training method is extremely effective and hence popular among the clients.
- Business training and staff education: The Koko team offers extensive training so that the franchisees, as well as their staff, do not feel uncomfortable while running the studios professionally.
- Constant support throughout all the steps: The unmatched support provided by the Koko team is really helpful for the franchisees.
- One-on-one individualised, personal business coaching from the fitness industry leaders: The franchisees get the opportunity to take advice from experts in the fitness industry.
It is indeed a good idea to join the franchise off Koko FitClub. Hence, an interested gym owner needs to gather information like the Koko FitClub gym franchise quotation, Koko FitClub gym franchise document requirement, etc.